With this moethod, the bad appearances in the front area of teeth is corrected and an aesthetic appearance is provided. Among other things of treatment options, discoloration, crooked and disproportionated teeth can be proportioned and corrected. The treatement procedure consists of ceramic materials and gives an aesthetically pleasing appearance to the patient. It is an advanced method that can be used so as not to spoil the aesthetic appearace of teeth. Laminate veneers are similar to the structure of the teeth.Why Should I Choose Laminate Tooth Coating
Color, shape and tooth disorders that can occur in any person can of course be remedied. Can these defects be remedied with laminate tooth coating? Naturally. There will be a solution to various dental problem in addition to these complaints. These are, for example to fill the spaces between the teeth or to correct the distortions in the teeth. One of the main reason of this method that we preferred to our patients is it has both choice and time advantages. Because teeth can be treated with laminate tooth coating within 7 to 8 days.
- First of all, colsulting a specialist dentist will of course give you a 1-0 lead at the start of your treatment. Your dentist will create a treatment plan according to your wishes and needs of your teeth seen by the dentist.
- Before starting the design process, the front part of the teeth is shaped. After this process, the front of the teeth is ready for the coating phase.
- The feeling of pain during the operation is reduced by numbing your gums.
- A burr is used to prepare a small part of the front part of the teeth for treatment. Your teeth must be compatible with the laminate coating.
- The shape of your teeth is obtained from an impression. Laminate veneers can be produced in a period of 4-5 days.
- During manufacturing of your laminates, temporary laminate or temporary filling can be applied.
- The next step is to attach your laminate venners.
Your teeth will be anesthetized during the treatment, so you will not feel any pain during the procedure. But it is possible that you may experience tenderness when temporary laminate is applied.